- It is available from 24 hours to 3 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
- You should have a confirmed electronic ticket.
- Highly recommended for passengers with hand carried baggage.
- Please proceed to PAL Express check-in counter at least 45 minutes before your departure time. A printout of the Agent Copy & Passenger Copy must be presented along with a valid photo ID and credit card used in purchasing the ticket(s). It is mandatory that a photocopy of the credit card and a photocopy of the credit card owner's valid ID be presented.
- Once you have checked-in you will not be able to make any changes on your booking.
- To ensure the on time departure of your flight, please clear security check at least 45 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- The following passengers are not eligible to use Web Check-In Services:
- Passenger with Medical Condition
- Expectant Mothers
- Passengers who will require special assistance (i.e. unaccompanied minors, passengers requiring wheelchair)
- More than 9 passengers under one Reservation Code
- Passengers with open dated and wait listed bookings, holding paper tickets, free-of-charge and agent discount tickets.
- Your boarding pass is not a valid pass until travel documents are checked and verified at designated check-in counters at the airport.
If you are using an iOS device (such as the iPad, iPhone, or iPod) or a mobile device with a mobile web browser, please use the Mobile Check-In page at http://flypalexpress.com/mci/.