- What is Seat Selector?
Seat Selector is a special service offered by PAL Express that allows the passenger to pre-reserve their seats for a minimal cost.
- How do I pre-reserve my seat?
You can pre-reserve your seat during your online ticket purchase or by requesting Seat Selector when purchasing your tickets through Telepay or PAL Express Ticket Offices, from the time of your booking up to 48hours prior to your flight.
- I book my flight through Travel Agency. How can I select my seat?
If you booked your flight through a Travel Agency you can select your seat by calling our reservations number (632) 855-9000 for assistance from our Customer Service Agent.
- What are the rates for pre-reserving seats?
Standard Seats are sold at PHP 100 per sector. Choice Seats such as exit rows and first two rows (seats with more legroom) are sold at PHP 200 per sector.
- Can I still change the seat I selected before the day of my flight?
Yes you can still change your seat up to 48 hours prior to your flight, simply call our reservations number (632) 855-9000 and our Customer Service Agent would be happy to assist you.
- There are no seats available to assign when I'm booking my flight?
This doesn't mean that you won't have a seat on your flight, it simply mean that the only seats left to assign must be assigned at the airport upon check-in.
- I'm changing my flight(s). Do I need to select a seat again?
Yes, you need to select a seat again and pay the corresponding fee.
- Is Seat Selector fee refundable?
No, the Seat Selector fee is non-refundable.
- Is the Seat Selector fee transferable to another person?
No, the Seat Selector fee is not transferable to another person.
- Can I still select my seat if I don't want to avail Seat Selector?
Yes, you can select your seat upon check-in, two (2) hours before your flight or through online when using PAL Express' Web Check-in (available only 24 hours before the flight)
Seat Selector Conditions
Seat Selector is available between the time of booking and 48 hours prior to flight departure.
Guest selecting Exit Row Seat must meet the following criteria:
- Must be above 15 years of age.
- Guest must not be elderly.
- Guest should be physically fit and without hearing or visual impairment or other disabilities.
- Guest should have sufficient mobility, strength or agile in both arms and hands, and both legs.
- Guest should be able to speak in English.
- Guest should be able to understand and carry out instructions, which will be given in English on board during the flight.
- Adult guest should not be traveling with infant or children below 15 years old or someone that needs his/her assistance during emergency situation.
- Guest should acknowledge the exit row briefing that will be given out by the Cabin Crew once on board the aircraft.
- Guest must be willing to assist the Cabin Crew during emergency evacuation situation.