1. What is Prepaid Baggage?
Prepaid Baggage is a special service offered by PAL Express allowing passengers to pre pay their excess baggage in advance and get as much as 20% discount off from the standard excess baggage rate.
2. How do I avail of this service and what are the rates?
Prepaid Baggage is available between the time of booking and up to 4 hours prior to flight departure. Rates are as follows:
- Additional 5kgs- PHP 400.00 inclusive of VAT
- Additional 10kgs- PHP 800.00 inclusive of VAT
- Additional 15kgs –PHP 1,200.00 inclusive of VAT
3. Is Prepaid Baggage Refundable?
Prepaid Baggage fee is non refundable (except during flight cancellation)
4. Is Prepaid Baggage Rebookable?
Prepaid Baggage fee is rebookable with no additional cost provided the same weight will be availed.
5. What if the actual weight of the baggage I checked-in exceeds/lesser than the Prepaid Baggage I purchased?
If the actual weight of the baggage upon check-in exceeds the pre-paid baggage weight category, the standard excess baggage fee will apply on the weight difference.
If the actual weight of the baggage upon check-in is less than the pre-paid baggage weight category, the difference will be automatically forfeited.
NOTE: Additional Prepaid Baggage is still subject to the airline’s Terms and Conditions for Checked Baggage.<!--EndFragment-->