1. I don’t have a credit card. How do I book and pay in cash?
WEBSITE: A passenger simply goes through the usual booking process on the website. Upon reaching the payment page, passenger simply needs to choose the "THIRD PARTY PAYMENT" tab and the website will generate a 14-digit reference number and total amount due.
RESERVATIONS HOTLINE: A passenger may call our reservations hotline, +632 855-900 (Manila) and +032 505-1616 (Cebu), for booking creation and they will be given a 14-digit reference number and total amount due.
Note: Please keep this reference number and total amount due to be presented to any of our partnered payment centers when you settle the payment.
2. What is the cut-off time for reservations hotline to accept bookings for payment partners?
Reservations Hotline can accept hold booking requests until 11:00PM
3. Can I reserve for today's flight?
No. You can only reserve for flights departing more than two (2) days from the booking creation.
o Date of booking: August 8, 2013
o Applicable flights: August 11, 2013 and onwards
4. What are the flights and fares applicable?
All domestic, regional and international flights and fares are applicable.
5. Does Philippine Travel Tax for International bookings already included in the total amount due?
Philippine Travel Tax shall be paid upon check-in if booking was made online or thru selected payment partners. For bookings made thru Reservation Hotline, Philippine Travel Tax is already included in the total amount to be paid.
6. Is there a charge to this service?
None. Only the total amount quoted online and thru our reservations shall be paid at the time of settlement. However, some of our accredited payment partners may charge additional service fee.
7. Are discounts applicable?
8. Can I also avail other travel services?
Yes, you can avail other travel services like Prepaid Baggage and Sports Equipment as long as these are purchased with a ticket at the same time of the reservation.
Note: Availing of Travel Insurance and Prepaid Seat using “Third Party Payment” is not applicable
9. How long do I have to pay for my hold reservation?
Hold reservations must be settled until 11:45PM of the same day the booking was made. Otherwise the booking will expire and you must create another reservation.
Note: Not all partners are open 24/7. Payment settlement is still dependent on the operating hours of our payment partners’ branches.
10. What will I do if I'm unable to take note of my 14-digit reference number?
You may call our Reservations Hotline for assistance, (632) 855-9000 for Manila and (032) 505-1616 for Cebu.
11. What happens if I am unable to pay for the reservation within the deadline provided to me? (For example, I am unable to find an open branch of the payment partners.)
Your reservation will expire and you must go through the process of booking again. Remember, hold bookings should be purchased on the same day of the reservation. Due to the limited availability of promo fares, we strongly recommend that payments should be settled as soon as possible to guarantee that they can fly PAL Express at the same rate indicated in their reservation.
12. I don't have any booking yet, can I book and buy my ticket at any payment center?
This will be based on the services being offered by PAL Express Partners since not all payment partners’ branches are equipped with PAL Express booking facility.
13. Can an authorized representative pay for my reservations?
Yes. As long as the correct reference number is presented and total amount due is paid within the specified time period/ deadline.
14. Do accredited payment partners accept Debit Cards, ATM Cards, Credit Cards and Check as payment?
No. Payment partners can only accept CASH payments.
15. Can I create last minute changes on my booking?
16. Where can I settle the payment of my reservation?
- Sierra Madre
- Dasmarinas Village Makati
>Selected SM Business Service Center
- Mall of Asia
- North Edsa
>ECPAY Merchant Partners
- Enterprise Bank
- Metro Gaisano
- Via Express
- Prime Asia Pawnshop
- POS Digital
- NCCC Department Store
- NCC HB1
- Tambunting (JAT-Central Holding)
- Smart Distributor
- CVM Pawnshop
- CIGNAL Distributor
- Natasha Inc.
- Feroce Pawnshop
- MSE (Marikina Shoe Exchange)
- Magic Appliance Center
- Royal House Jewelry and Pawnshop
- Gillamacs Marketing Inc
- C & L Bayad Center
- Davao Unified Corporation
- NIG Marketing
- LCC Express Link, Inc
- Ever Plus Superstore Inc
- Expresspay Inc.
- Abest Express Inc
- Jewelhouse Pawnshop and Jewelry
- Marjam Money Changer
- Rural Net Inc
17. Can I also pay for my hold reservations at any PAL Express ticket offices, service centers and travel agencies?
18. Can I rebook/refund the ticket/s to any payment partners?
No. Please note that our payment partners can only transact payment acceptance for original bookings.
19. How can I rebook/refund the ticket?
You may call our Reservations Hotline or visit our Ticket Offices for more details.
20. How long will I expect to receive my E-ticket?
E-ticket will be received as soon as your payment has been posted.
21. What if I didn’t receive the E-ticket?
You may call our Reservations Hotline for verification.
22. How can I obtain an official receipt for bookings that I've purchased through accedited payment partners?
Simply send an e-mail request to PAL Express Fulfillment and Contact Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. The following details should be indicated:
- Reservation Code
- Ticket Number/s
- Name to which OR will be issued
- Fax Number/E-mail Address
You may also contact PAL Express at the following channels for further questions or immediate assistance:
● Facebook: www.facebook.com/flyPAL
● Twitter: www.twitter.com/flyPAL