1. I don’t have a credit card. How do I book and pay in cash?
WEBSITE: A passenger simply goes through the usual booking process the website. Upon reaching the payment stage, passengers simply need to choose the "THIRD PARTY PAYMENT" tab and the website will generate a 14-digit reference number and total amount due.
RESERVATIONS HOTLINE: A passenger may call our reservations hotline, +632 855-900 (Manila) and +032 505-1616 (Cebu) for booking and they will be given a 14-digit reference and the total amount due.
Note: Please keep this reference number and total amount due to be presented to our payment partner when you settle the payment.
2. What are the flights and fares applicable fo payment partners?
All domestic, regional and international flights and fares are applicable.
3. Does Philippine Travel Tax for International bookings already included in the total amount due?
Boolings made online or thru selected payment partners, travel tax shall be paid upon check-in, while bookings made thru our reservations hotline, travel tax shall be collected.
4. Are discounts applicable to payment partners?
5. Can I reserve for today's flight?
No. You can only reserve flights departing at least 48 hours from booking date.
6. Where can I settle the payment of my reservation?
> The following Petron stations:
- Sierra Madre
- Blue Wave
**Powered by EC Pay
7. What is the cut-off for our reservations hotline to accept bookings for payment partners?
Reservations hotline will accept hold booking request until 11:00 pm
8. How long do I have to pay for my Hold Reservation?
Hold reservations must be settled until 11:45 pm of the same day the booking was made. Otherwise the booking will expire and must create another reservation.
Note: Not all partners are open 24/7, payment settlement is still dependent on the operating hours of our payment partners.
9. Is there a charge to this service?
None. Only the total amount quoted online and thru our reservations shall be paid at the time of booking. However, some of our payment partners may charge additional service fee when booking is done onsite.
10. Can I also avail other travel services with the “third party payment” option?
Yes, you can avail of travel services like prepaid baggage or sports equipment as long as these are purchased with a ticket at the same time of reservation. (
Note: Availment of Travel Insurance and prepaid seat using “third party payment” is not applicable.
11. What happens if I am unable to pay for the reservation within the deadline provided to me? (For example, I am unable to find an open branch of the payment partners.)
Your reservation will expire and you must go through the process of booking again. Due to the limited availability of promo fares, we strongly recommend that payments are settled as soon as possible to guarantee that you can fly PAL Express at the same rate indicated in your reservation.
12. What will I do if I'm unable to take note of my 14-digit reference number?
You may call our reservations hotline for assistance. (632) 855-9000 for Manila and (032) 505-1616 for Cebu
13. I don't have any booking yet, can I book and buy my ticket at any payment center?
>MLhuillier accepts reservations and cash payments.
>Petron stations are equipped with Book and Hold Kiosk wherein bookings can be done onsite.
>Partners powered by ECPay only accepts payments
14. Can I pay for my hold reservations at any PAL Express ticket offices, service centers and travel agencies?
15. Can I create last minute changes on my booking at the payment center?
16. Can I rebook/refund my ticket after payment?
You may call our reservations hotline for verification and assistance on rebooking/refund. All refund transactions will be coursed through any PAL Express ticket offices or service centers
17. Can an authorized representative pay for my reservations?
Yes. As long as the correct reference number is presented and total amount due is paid within the specified time period/ deadline.
18. How can I obtain an official receipt for bookings that I've purchased through Payment Centers?
Simply send an e-mail request to PAL Express Fulfillment and Contact Center at email@example.com. The following detailsshould be indicated:
- Reservation Code
- Ticket Number/s
- Name to which OR will be issued
- Fax Number/E-mail Address
You may also contact PAL Express at the following channels for further questions or immediate assistance:
● Facebook: www.facebook.com/flyPAL
● Twitter: www.twitter.com/flyPAL