- What is Mobile Check-in?
Mobile Check-in is a FREE service that allows PAL Express passengers to conveniently check-iin their flight from a mobile smartphone
- What are the benefits of Mobile Check-in?
By using this service, PAL Express passengers can avoid long lines at the airport and save time because they can now check-in wherever they are
- How to access Mobile Check-in?
Using your smartphone with a live Internet connection, just log on to http://www.flypalexpress.com/mci and follow the prompts
- What are the routes allowed for Mobile Check-in?
Mobile check-in is allowed for all Domestic and International flights operated by PAL Express.
- What information I need to have for Mobile Check-in?
-Passenger's First Name
-Passenger's Last Name
- What are the requirements for using Mobile Check-in?
-Check-in 3 to 24 hours prior to your flight.
-Should have a confirmed ticket status.
-Not more than 9 passengers in one Reservation Code.
-Check-in baggage should be declared at the check-in counter.
- What are the restrictions for using Mobile Check-in?
-You are not a passenger travelling with Infant.
-You are not a passenger requiring special assistance (e.g. Unaccompanied minor, passenger traveling on wheelchair, visual and hearing impairment, passenger with medical conditions, expectant mothers)
-Ticket series starting with 079 and 21123 are not allowed
- Is this service available for non-revenue tickets (from sponsorships, gift certificates, etc)?
-Yes, as long as there is a valid record locator, which is indicated in the ticket.
-Note that this service is not available for tickets from travel benefits of PAL Express employees.
- My return flight is also on the same day. Can I use mobile check-in for both flights?
-Yes, time gap between arrival of previous segment and departure time of the next segment is within the MCI window.
-Tickets should be both operated by PAL Express
- I have a connecting flight. Can I use mobile check-in?
-Yes, but ensure that time gap between arrival time of previous segment and departure time of the next segment is within the MCI window.
-Connecting flight/s should be operated by PAL Express.
- I previously purchased an assigned/ premium seat for my flight. Will it work with the mobile check-in service
Yes. The system will already select your previously paid premium seat when you use this service.
- Can I do Mobile Check-in without selecting any seats?
Yes. The system will randomly assign a seat.
- Can I change my seat assignment once Mobile Check-in was made?
- Do I need to proceed to PAL Express check-in counter on the day of my flight?
-Yes. You must proceed to PAL Express check-in counter at least 45 minutes before your departure time. A printout of the boarding pass must be presented along with a valid photo ID and credit card used in purchasing the ticket(s).
-If the credit card owner is not part of the travelling party, it is mandatory that a photocopy of the credit card and a photocopy of the credit card owner's valid ID be presented.
- I experienced an error when using the Mobile Check-in service.
You may call PAL Express 24/7 Reservations Hotline at 02-855-9000 (Manila) and 032-505-1616 (Cebu) for verification of your booking. You can also chat with us at facebook.com/flyPAL or twitter.com/flyPAL for immediate assistance.
- In case you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact PAL Express at the following:
(02) 855-9000 (Manila) and (032) 505-1616 (Cebu)