MANAGE MY BOOKING
Manage My Booking
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does this online feature do?
The new Manage Booking feature in the website enables PAL Express passengers with existing tickets to make flight adjustments such as rescheduling and rerouting of previously booked/ ticketed PAL Express tickets on their own from www.flypalexpress.com.
- What are the benefits of the Manage Booking service?
Aside from calling the hotline or visiting the nearest ticket office, PAL Express customers can now easily adjust their flight arrangements from the airline’s website at their convenience anytime, anywhere as long as they have a stable Internet connection and a computer, laptop and selected smartphones.
- What type of tickets can I reschedule/reroute using Manage Booking?
Only tickets issued from the PAL Express website can be changed using the Manage Booking feature.
- What do I need to know when I manage my flights?
PAL Express passengers with tickets to be rescheduled or rerouted must have the following ready:
- Last Name of Passenger
- Confirmation/ Reservation Number of existing PAL Express ticket
You must also have a valid credit card ready to settle any applicable charges for your new PAL Express flight schedule or route.
- Can I also manage/ exchange ancillary services I purchased with my PAL Express ticket such as prepaid seats, prepaid baggage or travel insurance?
At this point, only PAL Express tickets can be exchanged using the Manage Booking feature.
If you have availed of ancillary services, kindly contact our hotline at (+632) 855-9000 or visit PAL Express Ticket Office nearest. You may also chat with our online attendant atwww.facebook.com/flyPAL or twitter.com/flyPAL .
- I booked a ticket online for myself and my child. However, I am unable to exchange the ticket of my child. What should I do?
The Manage Booking system only exchanges flights for adults and children aged 2 years old and up.
To manage bookings for an infant (less than 2 years old), kindly contact our hotline at (+632) 855-9000 or visit PAL Express Ticket Office nearest. You may also chat with our online attendant atwww.facebook.com/flyPAL or twitter.com/flyPAL.
- I am holding on to an PAL Express ticket from a sponsored event. Can I exchange my travel details using the Manage Booking feature?
Kindly contact your PAL Express contact for the sponsored gift certificate or ticket regarding your concern.
Note that accommodation of your request for rescheduling or rerouting of the non-revenue gift certificate or ticket will be subject to the terms and conditions of the sponsorship.
- How can I pay applicable fees for my adjusted PAL Express ticket, which was facilitated through the Manage Booking feature?
Kindly use a valid credit card when settling applicable fees to complete your online Manage Booking transaction.
- I do not have a credit card. Is there another way for me to make flight adjustments on schedule and rerouting?
Kindly contact our hotline at (+632) 855-9000 or visit the PAL Express Ticket Office nearest you to facilitate your ticket rebooking. You may also chat with our online attendant atwww.facebook.com/flyPAL or twitter.com/flyPAL.
- Until when can I make flight adjustments using the Manage Booking feature?
The system will only accept flight exchanges or rerouting from the website until 24 hours prior to your flight’s estimated time of departure.
Kindly contact our hotline at (+632) 855-9000 or visit PAL Express Ticket Office nearest you to facilitate your ticket rebooking if you would like to make adjustments less than 24 hours from your departure (adjustment within 24 hours cannot be done neither at PAL Express Ticket Office nor Contact Center, No Show Policy will apply).
- What type of bookings are not recommended to be exchanged in Manage Bookings Feature?
- Bookings with infant passenger (below 2 years old)
- Previously exchanged bookings
- All other bookings that require manual process
For further inquiries and assistance for rebookings online, you may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Sunday (7am – 7pm)