- How much will I pay for the Terminal Fee (Airport Tax) in Manila?
For international departures: PHP550.00 (effective Feb. 01, 2012)
For local/domestic departures: PHP200.00. (Effective August 1, 2012, this fee will be incorporated into the domestic ticket fare upon purchase for departures out of Manila)
NOTE: These fees will be collected at the Terminal Fee Counter of the NAIA Terminal 3.
- How much is the Philippine Travel Tax?
PHP1,620.00 for the following:
– ADULTS with Philippine Passports and without Exemption Certificate
– CHILDREN without Reduced Travel Certificate
– INFANTS without Reduced Travel Certificate or Exemption Certificate
– Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) without Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) or POEA Official Receipt
– Dependents of OFWs without Reduced Travel Certificate
– Foreign Nationals with immigration status is 13, 13A, 13B, 13C, 13D, 13E/RP#, 13G/NB, TRV, RA7919, RA7837 or RC/RFC/RECOG/IC, EO 24
– For CHILDREN with Philippine Passports (more than 2yrs old up to 12yrs old) and with Reduced Travel Certificate.
– For Dependents of OFWs with Reduced Travel Certificate
- I bought my ticket from your website. Is the Philippine Travel Tax already included?
NO. The Philippine Travel Tax is not included in the total fare quoted online. For international journeys, the Philippine Travel Tax, if applicable to the passenger, shall be collected by the Philippine Tourism Authority (PTA) at Philippine Airports.
The Philippine Travel Tax shall apply to (A) all citizens of the Philippines, (B) foreign permanent residents and (C) non-immigrants who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one (1) year, who are leaving the country.
NOTE: If you are exempted from paying the Philippine Travel Tax or entitled to a Reduced Travel Tax, you must secure either the following certificates from the Philippine Tourism Authority (PTA) or Department of Tourism (DOT) before making a reservation:
– Tax Exemption Certificate (TEC)-Exempted from paying the Philippine Travel Tax.
– Reduced Travel Tax Certificate (RTTC)-Qualified for a reduced rate Philippine Ta.
– Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)-for Overseas Filipino/Contract Worker (OFW/OCW).
Please click PTA TRAVEL TAX PRIMER for further details.