Frequently Asked Questions
Last Update: April 3, 2012
- What is the Flight Status service?
The Flight Status service in the website allows our passengers to proactively check the actual status of their Pal Express flights.
- How many days prior or after my scheduled flight will my flight status be available online?
Pal Express flight status information is available 48 hours before and after the actual schedules of your flight. In case you need to know beyond 48 hours timeframe, please call our Call Center at (+632) 855-9000.
- What are the benefits of using this service?
This service allows all Pal Express passengers to instantly check latest updates of their flights at their convenience waiting falling in line at the ticket office or calling a hotline.
- What information do I need to have to check my flight status?
Please prepare the following:
a) Departure or Arrival date.
b) Origin and Destination OR Flight number
Please note that flight status information is only available 48 hours before and after an actual flight’s schedule.
- What are the types of flight status updates available from this service?
Affected passengers of rescheduled or cancelled Pal Express flights can also chat with us at
- Is there a fee to use this service?
This online service is completely free.
For further inquiries and assistance on flight status updates, you may