- What airport terminal do I go to in Manila for my PAL Express flight?
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3 (three).
- What airport terminal do I go to in Singapore for my PAL Express flight?
Changi International Airport Terminal 2 (two).
- What time do I check-in for my flight?
For Domestic flights: 2 hours at least before the scheduled flight departure.
For International flights: 3 hours at least before the scheduled flight departure.
Note: Check-in counters close 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time. If you fail to check-in on time or fail to board on the aircraft by the time the aircraft departs, the fare you paid will not be refunded to you for any reason or whatsoever. Your ticket shall be forfeited.
- What do I present for check-in?
For Domestic flights: valid ID card (company, school, government issued: Driver's license, TIN, SSS, Barangay, Voter's, PRC and the likes) with picture and e-ticket itinerary.
For International flights: a valid Passport, Visa and/or other travel documents required for the country of destination and passenger e-ticket itinerary.
NOTE: It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to ensure that he/she has the proper travel documents required for his/her destination. The Airline will not be liable for any consequential expense or loss as a result.
- I don't have an ID card, what can I present?
Valid NBI or Police clearance with picture. Infants/children without IDs can present their birth certificates.
- Where do I pay the Terminal Fee/Airport Tax?
At the Terminal Fee Counters of Philippine airports.
- Do you provide wheelchair assistance at the airport?
Yes. Upon request.
- Can I bring my own wheelchair for check-in?
Yes, free of charge. You can surrender them at the check-in counters or at the boarding gate.
- Can I bring my wheelchair on board the aircraft?
No. They will be placed in the cargo compartment separately from baggage.
- I haven't paid the Philippine Travel Tax, where can I pay it?
At the designated Philippine Travel Tax counter at Philippine airports.