TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- Start collecting your boarding passes (passenger copy only) by July 20, 2011;
- All boarding passes must be original, legible, and tamper-free. Boarding passes issued for free tickets, sponsorships, and airline employee benefits are excluded from this offer;
- Travel dates of all ten (10) boarding passes must be within two (2) years from commencement date. All boarding passes must be under the name of one passenger only. Combining boarding passes with other passengers to complete the minimum ten (10) required boarding passes is not allowed;
- One (1) International Boarding Pass may be exchanged for two (2) Domestic Boarding Passes and vice versa. Only one boarding pass exchange may be allowed per redemption;
- Free tickets may be redeemed starting July 27, 2011 from the following Airphil Express Business Hubs: Manila Airport Ticket Office, Cebu Airport Ticket Office, Davao Airport Ticket Office, Zamboanga Airport Ticket Office, and Puerto Princesa Ticket Office. Travel period is one (1) year upon issuance;
- Free tickets must be booked seven (7) days prior to desired date of travel to ensure seat availability;
- Free ticket issued is non-transferrable, non-refundable, non-rebookable, and non-reroutable;
- Free tickets are not subject to seat restrictions when traveling, but are subject to holiday blackout periods during which free tickets may not be used for travel.
March 13, 20, 25, 27
Holy Week (5 days before and 5 days after)
April 27-May 3
November 1-4, 23, 26-28
December 20-26, 31
- Free tickets are exclusive of VAT, Applicable Aviation Security Fee, and Other Surcharges.
- Fare conditions apply.