Conveniently check-in any PAL Express flight and save time by avoiding the long queue at the airport!
Due to the adverse effect of typhoon Yolanda in the following airports, please be advised that web check-in and mobile facilities will be TEMPORARILY suspended for flight originating Calbayog, Catarman, Caticlan, Tacloban, Kalibo, and Roxas.
Terms and Conditions
Present your home-printed boarding pass and a valid ID at the airport baggage drop counter and document check counter no later than 45 minutes prior the published departure time.
Dangerous goods (articles or substances which are capable of posing a risk to health, safety, property or the environment) must not be carried in passengers' carryon or checked baggage.
However, there are exceptions to personal care, medical needs sporting equipment, and items to support physically challenged travellers. For example:
- Personal Care Items containing hazardous materials (e.g. flammable perfume, aerosols) totalling no more than 70 ounces may be carried on board. Contents of each container may not exceed 16 fluid ounces.
- Matches may not be carried on your person. However, "strike-anywhere" matches, lighters with flammable liquid reservoirs and lighter fluid are forbidden, in carry-on items and checked baggage.
- Firearms and Ammunition may not be carried on by a traveller on an aircraft. However, unloaded firearms may be transported in checked baggage if declared to the agent at check-in and packed in a suitable container. Handguns must be in a locked container. Boxed small arms ammunitions for personal use may be transported in checked luggage. Amounts may vary depending on the airline.
- Dry Ice (4 pounds or less) for packing perishables may be carried on board an aircraft provided the package is vented.
- Electric Wheelchairs must be transported in accordance with airline requirements, the battery may need to be disconnected, removed, and the terminals insulated to prevent short circuits.
The Airline may reseat passengers without prior notice due to regulatory, safety and operational requirement. For more information visit our FAQ for Web Check In.
I agree to the web check-in Terms & Conditions
If you are using an iOS device (such as the iPad, iPhone, or iPod) or a mobile device with a mobile web browser, please use the Mobile Check-In page at http://flypalexpress.com/mci