Reservations and Ticketing
- What number do I call if I want to make a booking or to buy a ticket?
- Where can I pay for my ticket?
You can pay through our Reservations Telepay service using a credit card,
or at any of our Ticket Offices that accept cash and credit card.
- Can I pay using my Debit, Prepaid and ATM Cards on your online booking?
No. We only accept credit cards.
- What type of credit cards do you accept online?
We accept MASTERCARD and VISA only.
*NOTE: For your Safety,please use your principal credit card only
- I bought tickets online, can I rebook them through Reservations or the Ticket Offices?
- I bought a ticket online using my credit card, do I have to present the credit card upon check-in?
Yes. Together with a valid ID with picture.
- Can I book an online ticket for another person using my credit card
- I Booked an online ticket for another person using my credit card, but I'm not traveling. Are there any requirements?
The passenger must present a clear photocopy/scanned copy of the card used and a valid ID of the card owner. Originals not required. The airline will not collect these copies and will return them to the passenger after check-in.
- Where are your ticket offices and authorized Travel Agents?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.
- Can I book and pay for a ticket at the Ticket Office?
- Do your ticket offices accept Debit, ATM cards and Check as payment?
No. We only accept cash and credit cards (American Express, JCB and Diners)
Can I refund a ticket at your Ticket Offices? -Yes. Our organic Ticket Offices can accept ticket refunds.
- Can I rebook/rebook my ticket/s at the Ticket Office?
Yes, if applicable. Please call our Reservations or visit our Ticket Offices for more details.
- Can I change the name on the ticket; transfer my ticket to another person?
No. Ticket is strictly non-transferable.
- I would like to rebook or reroute my ticket. Are there any charges?
YES, the following Change Fees shall apply:
PHP1344/route, changes made 1 day prior the scheduled flight.
PHP 1,500.00 depending on the type of ticket fare class. Fore more details, please call our Reservations or visit any of our Ticket Offices.
NOTE: Fare Upgrade Charges may still apply if provided in the fare rules and restrictions of the passenger's ticket.
- I would like to refund my ticket. Are there any charges?
YES, if your ticket is refundable the following charges will apply:
PHP1344.00 for refunds processed 1 day prior to flight.
PHP2800.00 for refunds processed anytime before or after the flight provided that the ticket is still valid.
NOTE: Web Admin Fee/Ticketing Service Charge/Convenience Fee is non-refundable
- Can I refund a partially used ticket?
Yes, as long as the ticket fare is refundable. Otherwise, the ticket is forfeited when unused.
- I purchased a ticket online, where can I get a refund? Will I receive it in cash?
You may proceed to any PAL Express Ticket Office to apply for a refund. You will not get it in cash; the refund amount will be charged-back to your credit card account. Check your Statement of Account for the adjustments.
- I am overseas and I purchased a ticket online, how can I get a refund?
You will have to send an email to our Online Support team at email@example.com. Please note that you will be required to furnish the following documents to facilitate your refund:
– Formal request from the credit card owner indicating (a) the name of the passenger/s, (b) the credit card number, (c) ticket number and (d) coupon number/route to be refunded and the reason. The credit card owner can only request for the refund.
– A clear photocopy/scanned copy of a valid photo ID of the card owner (This must bear the same name on the credit card used).
– A clear photocopy/scanned copy of the front side of the credit card used online.
- How long will I expect to see the adjustment on my credit card statement?
Approximately 30 banking days (excluding holidays).
- I purchased my ticket from a travel agency, where can I get a refund?
You can refund the ticket from the travel agency. Otherwise, you can always proceed to any PAL Express Ticket Office.
- I lost my e-ticket itinerary, what should I do?
Proceed to any PAL Express Ticket Office and have your itinerary re-printed. If you purchased your ticket on-line, just click on the link provided in the email to retrieve your itinerary and print it out. You can also call our Reservations hotline 63-2-8559000 to request for an e-ticket itinerary email.
- I wasn't able to take the flight, can I rebook or refund my ticket?
No. Tickets will be forfeited if reservations are not cancelled before at least 24 hours before the flight.
- What airport terminal do I go to in Manila for my PAL Express flight?
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3 and Terminal 2. Please click here to know your terminal
- What airport terminal do I go to in Singapore for my PAL Express flight?
Changi International Airport Terminal 1 for flight departure/arrival 28 October 2013 onward.
NOTE: To avoid forfeiture of tickets for further use or refund, do not forget to cancel the reservation at least 24 hours prior to the flight departure